2 Players Dominoes:
- 28 stones are used in Dominoes game.
- Each player gets seven stones.
- The remaining stones will be kept in the stock for drawing later on.
- The player with highest doubles (if Exist) start the game.
- The goal of the game is to finish your stones before your opponent.
- Each player adds a domino to an open end of the layout, if he can
- When there is no available stone to be played then you should draw a stone from the stock.
- The player will keep on drawing stones from the stock until he finds an available stone to be played.
- When a player finishes all of his stones then he will be the winner of the round and gets the opponent points.
- In a case when the stock is empty and no available stones to be played then the player with lowest points in his remaining stones will be the winner of the round.
- The game ends when a player reaches 100 points.
4 Players Dominoes:
It differs from 2 players dominoes in the following points:
- The player with the double 6’s always starts.
- There is no stock as all 28 stones will be distributed.
- When there is no available stone to be played then the player simply “Pass”.
- When a player finishes all of his stones then he gets all the points of his opponents.
- When All players has no available stone to be played then the player with the least points in his remaining stones wins.